Executive Function Skills
NEW Executive Skills Online Class starting Monday, April 30th at 5:30pm!
Organized thinking a road map to academic and self-management success for both parent and child. Group sessions incorporate parent training.
- Classes start Monday, April 30th at 5:30pm
- Classes are in modules of 8 session
- An assessment will help us make recommendation on which module to prioritize
- Cost for class $420 per 8 week session
Classes are in modules of 8 sessions. Prior to commencement of class an assessment will help us make recommendation on which module to prioritize.
My stuff (Module 1):
Tracking my belongings:
- Managing my assignments - keeping track of information and materials
- Working with my teachers
- Managing my work place, locker, backpack, and room
My stuff (Module 2):
Time tracking, agenda, schedule creation, and management.
- Understanding time and calendars-creating personal calendars to track activities and events.
- Learn how to estimate and record length of time needed to accomplish tasks
- Time tracking - track time taken to complete homework and projects with simulated assignments
- Time planning for long-term assignments and projects
- Impact of distractions on free time through simulated exercises
My stuff (Module 3):
- Task planning
- The goal
- Breaking down into steps
- How long will it take each step
- When will it fit into my schedule
- Goal setting, planning and tracking
- Habit building, planning and tracking