Executive Function Skills
This new class will continue throughout the year, and additional classes will be held during school breaks and summer. This class is to instruct children on organized thinking, organized living and work.
Reserve your spot! Contact Ana Anselma at email@example.com
1. January, 2018 Class for Parents and Students: Executive Function Skills -your road map to academic success!
- Always Monday’s - 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- First Session: January 8th
- Session Dates: January 8 thru February 26th – no session on 2/18
Where: Social Mind Center
- Managing my assignments -keeping track of information and materials
- Working with my teachers
- Managing my work place, locker, backpack, and room
2. Winter Sessions - Executive Function Skills - Time Management
Sessions start Monday, March 5 thru April 23rd
Topics: Time tracking, agenda, schedule creation, and management.
- Understanding time and calendars-creating personal calendars to track activities and events.
- Learn how to estimate and record length of time needed to accomplish tasks
- Time tracking - track time taken to complete homework and projects with simulated assignments
- Time planning for long-term assignments and projects
- impact of distractions on free time through simulated exercises
3. During Spring Break: Executive Function Skills Mini Session-Planning and Prioritizing Multi-Faceted Projects
Sessions dates: March 26, 27, 28, 29th
- Task planning - steps to a multi-faceted project
- Task planning -
- the goal
- breaking it down into steps,
- how long it will take each step
- when to fit it in the schedule